The Alice Gustafson School PTO will host its Annual Children's Clothing and Toy Resale from 5 to 9 p.m. Friday, Sept.11 (adults only please) and 8 to 11 a.m. Saturday, Sept. 12 at 905 Carlisle Road in Batavia. Admission is free. Select items will be 50% off on Saturday.
The sale will feature new or gently used infant through teen clothing for all seasons, shoes, uniforms, sporting goods, costumes, books, games, videos, CDs, toys, maternity wear, baby equipment and furniture. Income from the sale will be used for educational programs, materials, and equipment for the school’s students and staff. The PTO will receive 40% of the sales profits, while the remaining 60% will go to the participants who sell items.
Those who work a set number of hours will be eligible to shop at the Friday pre-sale. Sellers who volunteer 6-9 hours will receive a 70% sales profit, in addition to pre-sale eligibility. Sellers who volunteer 9+ hours will receive 80% profit, in addition to pre-sale eligibility.
Easy, online registration for sellers is available at www.myconsignmentmanager.com/agspto. The online system provides sellers with resources for tagging merchandise. Sellers do not need to be affiliated with AGS or live in Batavia to sell.
For those who want to participate but do not have time to price and tag items, donations are accepted from August 1 to Sept. 9 in the school lobby. All donation profits will go to the AGS-PTO.
For information on selling, donating, or volunteering, visit www.agspto.org or call Heather at 630-709-7205.
September 11, 2015
Add to Calendar
AGS-PTO Children's Clothing and Toy Resale
The Alice Gustafson School PTO will host its Annual Children's Clothing and Toy Resale from 5 to 9 p.m. Friday, Sept.11 (adults only please) and 8 to 11 a.m.... More info at www.kaneneighbors.com/events/70178/ags-pto-children-s-clothing-and-toy-resale
Alice Gustafson School 905 Carlisle 905 Carlisle Rd., Batavia, IL 60510