Enjoy local flavors of St. Charles
Feb 09, 2016 02:35PM
By Neighbors Magazines
St. Charles Restaurant Week returns! From February 22 to 26, you can visit more than 30 participating restaurants and receive a 20% discount off your total bill when you present a special coupon.
Whether you’re visiting an old favorite or looking to try something new, St. Charles offers one of Chicagoland’s best dining scenes. Restaurant Week also is a great opportunity to support your local businesses. There are five easy ways to get your hands on a coupon:
1. Watch your mailbox for the Restaurant Week postcard. Present it at any participating restaurant for the discount.
2. Look for Restaurant Week ads in the Kane County Chronicle, Kane County Magazine and Tri-Cities Republican newspapers Feb. 18-23. Simply clip out the ad and bring it to a participating restaurant.
3. Click on digital ads in the Daily Herald online and on Facebook to get your coupon.
4. Go to our website at www.stcharlesil.gov/restaurant-week to see a list of participating restaurants and their menus. There you can download and print as many copies of the postcard as you like.
5. Download the coupon to your mobile device.
“From sushi to pub fare, pizza to fine dining, St. Charles has it all,” said Economic Development Manager Matt O’Rourke. “Restaurant Week is a great time to explore St. Charles dining scene at value prices.”
For more information, contact Karla McCleary in the Community & Economic Development Department at 630.443.4093 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note only one bill per table is eligible for the discount, a minimum purchase of $20 is required, and the 20% discount excludes tax, tip, and alcohol. This offer is not valid with other promotions the restaurants may be running. The offer also is for dine-in only.